- Granit Kleber gives a five-year guarantee on external soapstone where defects can be referred to the stone's quality or composition or the production/manufacture of the soapstone panels.
- This guarantee is on condition that the stove or fireplace has been fitted in accordance with prevailing laws and regulations and that the fitting and use instructions from Granit Kleber have been followed.
- Metal doors and door frames have a two-year guarantee. Glass is not guaranteed, but if faulty material or manufacture can be demonstrated, the guarantee is one year from the purchase date.
- Reklamasjoner rettes til forhandleren der ovnen er kjøpt og kjøpskvittering må forevises.
- Claims should be directed to the dealer from whom the stove was bought and a receipt of purchase must be shown.
The guarantee does not cover faults due to incorrect fitting or inadequate air supply. Interior parts such as Skamol linings and smoke direction plates and seals are parts that are subject to normal wear and tear and are not covered by the guarantee. Soapstone stoves must burn dry wood. Driftwood, impregnated and varnished timber and other treated material could cause the stove to overheat and should therefore not be used.
Damage caused by the use of unsuitable fuel is not covered by the guarantee.